Serving Clients Since 1979
Kansas City Litigation Lawyers
Unfortunately, many of us find ourselves involved in disputes with others that do not resolve easily. This occurs every day for businesses as well as individuals. When other methods, such as negotiation or mediation, fail to bring about the desired result, litigation becomes necessary. These disputes can range from a breach of contract in a business context, to personal injury or civil rights matters, to a contentious divorce or custody battle.
At Krigel & Krigel, we handle all types of civil litigation. Whatever your dispute, our litigators will help you meet any legal challenges that arise. With our attorneys’ depth and breadth of experience in the courtroom, we know how to pinpoint the critical issues in your case and work toward the best possible result at the earliest possible date.
Arrange for a confidential consultation with a Kansas City litigation attorney at Krigel & Krigel to discuss your case by contacting us online or at (816) 578-0077.
Litigation Cases in Kansas City & Surrounding Areas
When involved in a dispute that goes to court, it is essential that you have an attorney with ample experience and a proven track record of success. Our litigators have handled an array of civil and family litigation cases for both plaintiffs and defendants since our firm’s inception in 1979. This broad experience enables us to work both proficiently and cost-effectively in helping you seek an optimum result. We take a pragmatic approach to all cases and are aggressive when your interests are at stake.
Our litigation attorneys handle court cases such as those stemming from:
- Employment law disputes, including discrimination, retaliation, whistleblowing, non-compete enforcement/avoidance, and more.
- Personal injury, such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall incidents, and other negligence-based accidents leading to injuries.
- Business litigation, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and tortious interference, copyright and trademark infringements, fraud and misrepresentation, partnership disputes, unfair competition lawsuits, collection lawsuits, and more.
- Real estate disputes, whether involving buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, and others.
- Bankruptcy, both personal and business cases.
- Franchise disputes.
- Insurance coverage disputes.
- Estate and probate disputes; these can involve family members, other beneficiaries, creditors, administrators, or executors.
We make every effort to help you resolve your dispute through less time-consuming, costly, and stressful methods, such as negotiation and mediation. We also provide the knowledgeable counsel you need about your case so that you can make an informed decision about settling or pursuing litigation. Should litigation become necessary, we know how to thoroughly prepare cases for trial and post-trial proceedings. Our goal is to help you achieve the best possible result.