Serving Clients Since 1979
Kansas City Business Law Attorneys
Krigel & Krigel’s business law team provides the legal advice you need during the life of your business. Running a business is rewarding—and risky. From start to finish, our business attorneys help you maximize your company’s potential while protecting your interests and limiting financial hazards.
We can help you negotiate contracts as well as conflicts, advise you on compliance matters, and litigate disputes where no other options are available. Our lawyers have years of experience resolving business matters at all stages of the business life cycle, and we stand ready to partner with you on any and all issues that arise at any phase of your enterprise. Our team is also well-versed in providing guidance to help avoid preventable legal problems. Whether as general counsel to your business or special counsel related to a specific issue or transaction, we are here to ensure that your best interests are served.
Book a confidential consultation with a Kansas City business law lawyer at Krigel & Krigel to discuss your legal needs. Contact us via email or by phone at (816) 578-0077.
Business Law Services in Kansas City & Surrounding Areas
At Krigel & Krigel we provide the following services for our business clients:
- Organization of LLCs, corporations, partnerships, non-profits, and other business entities
- Drafting buy-sell and other owner agreements
- Drafting and interpreting operating agreements, employment agreements, and bylaws for non-profit and for-profit entities
- Obtaining tax exemptions for non-profit entities
- Assisting in SBA loan applications and bank loans
- Buying, selling, or leasing commercial real estate
- Auditing business practices to avoid litigation and help businesses comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Representing businesses in employment law matters such as discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Drafting employee handbooks
- Drafting and reviewing franchise agreements
- Defending or prosecuting business litigation claims such as unfair competition, business torts, and breach of contract
- Filing business bankruptcy
- Representing creditors
- Buying and selling businesses or business assets
We represent all types and sizes of businesses, including restaurants, manufacturers, retail stores, service providers, sole proprietorships, non-profits, and large employers. Due to the breadth of the services our law firm provides, we often serve as general business counsel for companies that choose not to have their own in-house counsel.
Our experienced team can serve your needs from square one–at startup; through the growth, expansion, and maintenance of your successful enterprise; to the next phase of your company’s continued operation, whether it is passed on to heirs or sold to new owners. When necessary, we can also assist in winding down your business.