Kansas City Law Firm
At the law firm of Krigel & Krigel, we are big enough to handle almost any legal problem you may have—and yet small enough to do it on a personal basis. We provide legal services in seven main practice areas:
- Personal injury law, including car accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and major workers' compensation claims
- Business law, such as business formation, transactions, and litigation
- Commercial real estate, including the purchase and sale of commercial properties, commercial leases, and litigation
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, modifications, adoptions, and assisted reproductive technology law
- Estate planning, including the drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives
- Bankruptcy law, including filing for relief under Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Art law, including the representation of buyers and sellers of fine art.
Legal problems are often complex and may involve several different areas of law. For example, a person starting a business may need advice on how to avoid litigation, as well as how to plan for business succession. A fatal car accident can involve the probate court and may also require the creation of a trust for the benefit of minor children. Our lawyers have the depth and breadth of legal experience to solve your problem, even when the solution requires expertise in several areas of law.
Our law firm prides itself on providing personal service to our clients. Every client is important to us. We return phone calls promptly and take the time to answer your questions.
For more information, CONTACT the lawyers at Krigel & Krigel, P.C., in Kansas City, Missouri.